• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors My Pre-order DLC Code Give Away

I have a few pre-order DLC codes to give away. I tried to trade them away for ones I didn't have but no one was interested so now I am giving them away. Because I don't need multiple of the same code or codes I can't use. DLC is region locked, for my loss and your gain.

This is what I have on offer:

2x Ocarina (Australia, Might work for all PAL systems, not sure but I'd like to know if that is the case)
1x Skyward Sword NTSC (USA and not Japan)

The SS code was given to me, but I can't use it and the extra Ocarina codes are just given to me as a sorry from EB games for not giving me the code in the first place. Just so you know. I did pre-order the scarf edition. I might be getting one more, not sure yet.

[edit] The Ocarina codes don't work for EU games but not sure about UK games. I'm still discovering exactly how specifically region locked these codes are.

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
0gi03qyg.ydq.gif

I approve of giving away free games. That is all.

Sent a PM back, too bad its not working. =(
The IOZ thing is everywhere, I have it too. And sorry bout that. But at least we now know the DLC codes are indeed specific region locked too sadly.
Well at least I tried.

All the codes are still on offer.

Last edited:
yes please

I would also love the skyward sword one but I think I was too slow on the reply and I have nothing to trade with :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom