• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Opinion on Something

Link19x

Freak on a leash xp
lately people have been complaining about nintendo not releasing any new information on skyward sword. In my opinion, I think nintendo is making a very smart move. It just makes us more excited about what is going to come, so it could be more of a surprise. but then again, a downside could be that we think something is going to be in the game. then when its not, we become disappointed. thats exactly what happened with twilight princess. we thought it was going to be an extremely epic game(which it was) but it was sort of a disappointment. tell me what you guys think....

ya i compltely agree... just think if when oot came out for the first time one of the bigest things to MR Miyamoto was for us to see the big open hyrule field when we walked out of the forest for the first time...and now just think if they would have already of showed us in a video what hyrule field looked like when you left the forest we would probably never see oot the way we do today.that one simlpe moment changed zelda history forever

P.S HAPPY HALLOWEEN

TP was not disappointing people are just so stupid and the only thing they think about while playing TP is "OMG NOT LIKE OOT IT SUCKS!" Honestly, OoT was the best game of all time. But If it never existed TP would have been.

A

AlucardMAXX

I like they keep it in secret :D Super Smash Bros. Brawl it's a game that was very spoiled before it's release, and it didn't do a lot of hype when the day came... So I like it less spoiled and when the day comes... BOOM! The epicness of Skyward Sword all for me to discover :D

13foxes

Completely agree. I'd like them to keep it in secret, because it's more fun that way. I'd hate Nintendo so much if they spoiled me about Sheik, or Tetra, or 'Inside the Moon' in MM. There would be nothing more to surprise me, and the story would just be lame and boring. I want to discover secrets on my own... and enjoy plot twists... Also, I'd had enough with the *spoiler* thebluegirlisthemastersword *end spoiler* in SS. It ruined an important part of the game :<

So, I just hope Nintendo won't release any more details about SS 'till it's released (some little unimportant things are fine though)...

I agree as well. Twilight Princess also had trailers with content that didn't even end up in the game. Moblins that looked extremely bad@$%, they also had many field areas not shown in the final version, a dungeon, a wooded lake area, an amazing looking forest, an ocean type area with coral, and promises that it was going to be the best zelda game ever, that it was going to be hard, that ganondorf was going to play a different role, that there would be tons on sidequests and content, that it was going to be a 100 plus hours of gameplay, (Only about 60), a large role was interaction with animals, (there was barely in the game), and so on.
So you see how some of us following the hype could have been thrown off a bit? Its not that it was a bad game, its that they lead us to believe it would be so so so much more. When I played through the game and couldn't find half the content I was excited to go through, I was dissapointed.

So far we know very little about Skyward Sword. They never told us it was going to be the best, they never made any promises either. They aren't setting our expectations above the ceiling, and that is a very good thing. Plus, I like surprise. I knew the first two dungeons of Twilight Princess before I even bought the game.

Completely agree. I'd like them to keep it in secret, because it's more fun that way. I'd hate Nintendo so much if they spoiled me about Sheik, or Tetra, or 'Inside the Moon' in MM. There would be nothing more to surprise me, and the story would just be lame and boring. I want to discover secrets on my own... and enjoy plot twists... Also, I'd had enough with the *spoiler* thebluegirlisthemastersword *end spoiler* in SS. It ruined an important part of the game :<

So, I just hope Nintendo won't release any more details about SS 'till it's released (some little unimportant things are fine though)...

well thats not really a spoiler i dont think. more like a major plot point. It's as much as a spoiler as telling some one link turns into a wolf in twilight princess. i doubt they would choose to release any real story spoilers as the first official information on the game.

I'm am so glad that they haven't shown anything yet, Although I'm wondering like a child on Christmas morning staring her presents cuz there not allowed to open them until your lazy sisters get out of bed!! (sorry, bad memories...) ANY WHO, I'm happy cuz if I all about the game before it comes out, then why should I buy it? The best surprise is when you don't get the info before it happens.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Yeah, I think not releasing big info is a smart move. That way we stay hyped and the game still remains full of mystery. Only if they could just tell us whats not in the game.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
I wouldn't mind if they said some stuff when they're 100% sure that it will be in the game(Creating a trailer with a beta version, stupid much!?).

...Anyway, keeping their MOWCHEZ shut works just as well lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom