• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art My New Heroic Zelda Song for TP Link

This may sound like a bunch of random tunes all strung together, but this whole thing is actually supposed to be a song that expresses the Twilight Princess version of Link. You may not hear how this is even a song, but this is a song and is supposed to be EXACTLY as you hear it. If you were, for example, to create a different song from this in your own mind or a different feeling from it than the one I'm going to describe, it would be wrong. Again, it is supposed to be exactly as it is and exactly how I explain how it feels.

This is how this song is supposed to feel. First off, you have the introduction which is a calm serious epic feel that expresses serious danger (you hear it sung in words). Then you hear a tune sung with "dos." This tune is heroic and has the feel of a hero about to engage in action in the sense that he is going to win. This tune then leads into the singing part which this time is a motivational epic heroic part. Then back to the tune again, leading again to another epic motivational heroic part, and so on.

Finally, even though I have sung the words with my voice, the real voice that is supposed to sing them is an epic women choir. As for the tune, some sort of humming instrument is supposed to play it. As for what the words are, they are supposed to be words in another language, but I could only make them out as the words "colly jolly jolly energy." These aren't supposed to be the actual words--just what I could make of those words I heard in another language.

The singing part in the beginning has the words "a colly must a veel colly jolly jolly ener." Then the other sung part that begins after the tune has the words "a colly jolly must a veel colly jolly jolly energy fine in a place I would colly jolly jolly energy." Then as for the next sung part that begins after the tune again has the words "a colly must a colly just a colly jolly jolly energy."

[video=youtube;YCM0uqgpSgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCM0uqgpSgA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom