• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past My Mirror is Stuck Somewhere I Cant Access!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeldaMom

Ok so going back and forth from the light and dark world with my mirror Im in the lake in the dark world, I use my mirror and transform to the light world and am on a little mountain that has no access to it and get my piece of heart, without thinking I jump off and now can't get back to the dark world cause my mirror is stuck on that little thing without access... PLEASE HELP!! :(

D

dagerman

Could you please add more information and if possible maybe a picture

If you are in the dark world, you can use your mirror anywhere to get back to the light world.

If you are stuck in the light world and can't get back to the little sparkly spot to return to the dark world, you will need to find a portal. There are several scattered around the map. I know there is one near the Tower of Hera, one north of Kakariko (if you have a hammer), another one in the north part of the swamp area (again, if you have a hammer)... there are several others but I don't remember them all. ZD has a guide of the warps here: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda03-a-link-to-the-past-warps.php

Alternatively, die, save and quit, and restart your file. You'll be given a choice where to start if you were in the light world (Sanctuary or Link's house) or you will start on the top of the pyramid if you were in the dark world.
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda03-a-link-to-the-past-warps.php

Z

ZeldaMom

If you are stuck in the light world and can't get back to the little sparkly spot to return to the dark world, you will need to find a portal.

THANKS! That is exactly what I needed. I forgot about those little things!! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom