• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art My Link and Zelda Picture

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
Flying on clouds, dreaming . THIS IS MY ART. feedback?<3 colored one soon, if you want?

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
WOW!Thats great!If you want to I would love to see it colored.P.S. I see your proud of your work but try to be modest :)

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Your art is very nice LinkandZelda! Working on Anatomy will help the fluidity of your poses, but you have an eye for doing the clothing and small details for sure. And unless you have a reason not to color I say go for it! Have any idea which medium your going to use? :)

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
WOW!Thats great!If you want to I would love to see it colored.P.S. I see your proud of your work but try to be modest :)

wow, i am soo sorry. i didn't mean to come off as cocky. its just this took me a verry long time and i was like phew. its uploaded. but thank you!

Your art is very nice LinkandZelda! Working on Anatomy will help the fluidity of your poses, but you have an eye for doing the clothing and small details for sure. And unless you have a reason not to color I say go for it! Have any idea which medium your going to use? :)

thanks for the tip! and i think im going to line it in 8B, MAYBE. but other than that probly just colored pencils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom