• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My "Leaving Skyloft" Theories

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Ugh, so guys, in the latest interview with Aonuma, featured on the homepage, he explicitly states that a part of Link's reason for leaving Skyloft has to do with a lost friend or loved one... Seriously now? How much more predictable can you get? Let's just hope now that it's not another damsel in distress :facepalm:

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Maybe someone similar to Saria or Ilia who lives with Link up in Skyloft is kidnapped or maybe the evil from the land below is starting to reach the lands of Skyloft in some manner (spawning monsters?), whatever the case is I believe Link is told to go down to the world below and see if he can help restore it to it's rightful state. Oh yeah and they probably tell him to be brave before he leaves. But before he leaves Skyloft I'm also willing to bet that the Skyward Sword will reveal herself and that she will tell us some of the reasons why we must journey to the land below.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
What if Link is standing at the very edge of Skyloft looking into the clouds and one of his friends pushes him to kinda scare him and he ends up falling off?
LOL.

Z

ZeldaLord253

Link: Oh no! I forgot I left my sword in my other pants!
Splat.

Z

ZeldaLord253

perhaps Adelle tells the keepers of the skyward sword that a hero must be found, but does not say why. all young men are allowed to come before the sword and see if they are chosen by it (excalibur style) Link is chosen and Adelle tells him that he must descend to a land below and save it from evil. then he does so

We may never know. Seriously, maybe the plane carrying all copies of SS will crash on the way to the US.:)

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Ugh, so guys, in the latest interview with Aonuma, featured on the homepage, he explicitly states that a part of Link's reason for leaving Skyloft has to do with a lost friend or loved one... Seriously now? How much more predictable can you get? Let's just hope now that it's not another damsel in distress :facepalm:

Thus, my theories are still possible.

I hope one of my theories is right, just so I can have bragging rights.

:xd:

perhaps Adelle tells the keepers of the skyward sword that a hero must be found, but does not say why. all young men are allowed to come before the sword and see if they are chosen by it (excalibur style) Link is chosen and Adelle tells him that he must descend to a land below and save it from evil. then he does so

I like this I idea.It would be different:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom