• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern My Ideas for the WiiU/ 3DS Zelda

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
This might have to be moved.

First, i'd like it if there are/were 5-7 areas, Each having 3 Dungeons, two main ones, 1 optional one.

Optional Dungeons

Most of these are only accessible by hard and Hero. These are some.

Easy +

Normal +

Hard +

Hero +

Courageous Avenger ONLY

4+

Modes-How to Unlock
Easy- Default
Normal-Default
Hard-Default
Hero-Win Hard with 6 hearts Only
Courageous Avenger-Win All Modes with 6 hearts, no upgrades.

Modes-What Happens

Easy-Only Optional 1 Dungeon access received and Enemies do minimal damage
Normal-3 Optional Dungeon access and enemies do normal damage
Hard-4 Optional Dungeons Access available and enemies do a little more then normal damage
Hero-4 Optional Dungeons Access available and enemies do high damage.
Courageous Avenger-All Optional Dungeons Allowed and enemies do even higher damage and you can't have upgrades. Some Side Quests give better things.

Modes-Rewards for beating
Easy-Nothing
Normal-Get Red coloured cloth instead of green
Hard-Get Yellow Coloured Cloth instead of Red.
Hero-Get Black Cloth and Diamond Shield
Courageous Avenger-Get access to ALL Clothes and can be changed during game at anytime, Get black shield with golden Triforce on it. Gleaming Purple Clothes and Diamond Earrings. Golden Sword. Invincible mode can be triggered at anytime. Also, some unlock-able cool stuff too.

Also, Dungeons that take about 20-30 minutes to beat each, and VERY Challenging Bosses.

Whew! That's a long post!

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
5-7 areas with 3 dungeons each? Yes please, at max that is 21 dungeons which = amazing by default (inb4 no it doesn't).

What I don't like is how you would have to beat EVERY mode to unlock Courageous Avenger (Adventurer?). I would much rather the difficulties be tied to achievements ingame, like Star Ocean's Battle Trophies. If you did a certain number of achievements ingame, you'll unlock a sound test, extra difficulties, new armor/clothes here and there, etc. Of course, you can have the sidequests, but the BIG TIME stuff that REALLY matters would be unlockable only via achievements. It adds replay value (look at SO3, I've played that game over 14 times because it's amazing), it adds fun, and it adds strategy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom