• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda My Find in the Hyrule Historia and My Games

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
first im going to say oh my god i had this game since the gamecube came to my house for the first time in my life. second is that its been a while since ive posted anything on zeldadungeon and ive miss everyone. i found in thw zelda hyrule historyia that the two rarest games are well rare and one i own becuse it came with my gamecube its the zelda collectors eddition promotional disk and it has 4 zelda games which are ness zelda 1 ness zelda 2 links adaventure im going to say thnks zeldadungeon for the help for that game orcinina of time and majora's mask and a demo of wind waker plus 2 videos ones a trailer on wind waker seond is a respective colection of cutseans from the other games
i own the disk wich i gladly kept scract free while play and the manual is in tact also the case is in on pise and looks like i just took it out the game cubes box im wondering if anyone else has one too post plesase
this is a fun time later

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom