• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art My Drawings

Dan

Keep it up you are going doing well at your age. You can already draw 10 times better than me and I'm twice your age xD

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I like your drawings, specially 2 and 3. :yes: Hey, I was thinking about getting an avy that portrays Midna's face, your drawings just reminded me of that. XD Haha, good job, post more. ;)

ENA-three!

the man from mars
they by far dont stink. trust me, in time your gonna be weilding some of the best drawings out there. when i was your age i drew simuliar to what your at. with practice and just studying other artists work i have gotten good. study other artists work. get some comic books, mangas. look how each artist draws. study the way they draw thier facial expressions, etc. take thier style and use it and do it in your own way so you can develope your own style. i tell you this because someone toldme this when i was your age and it was usefull advice that made me the artist i am today. i hope i can see more of your work soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom