• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Crowning Moments of Evulz in Skyrim

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Okay, so I recently discovered how to spawn NPCs in the PC version of Skyrim.

For those with the PC version, here's a walkthrough on how to do it.

First, hit the ` key (PC). this opens the Command Console.
After doing so, type in "tgm" which toggles god mode. This allows your shouts to instantly recover, among other things.
Next, type both "tai" and "tcai" to turn off AI scripts. This allows you to place NPCs without them walking off.
To discover the code for a character, type "help [part of npc name] 0" You should get a list of 8 digit/letter combination and stuff. No brackets.
To spawn an npc, type "player.placeatme XXXXXXXX #" The XXXXXXXX is the code you got earlier, and the # is how many you want to spawn. Then exit out of the console, and they all should spawn.

Now, I spawned a bunch of Whiterun Guards out in front of High Hrothgar with the sole intent of FUS RO DAH'ing them off of a cliff 4 teh lulz. Suddenly, I got a brilliantly evil idea. So next, I spawned 20 of one of the children in the game. It took some doin, but I managed to get FUS RO DAH to shove them off of a cliff. Unfortunately, children are naturally invincible, so I had to use the "Kill" console command to remove them from the game.

Next, as if that wasn't bad enough, I summoned a bunch of puppy dogs, or rather, as close to them as you get in the game.

In short, FUS RO DAH sent them flying.

So this leads me to a question. Any things you guys have done on Skyrim 4 teh evulz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom