• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Blender Projects

For anyone who doesn't know, Blender is a program for creating 3D models. Then you can use those models to make animations and games. I decided to post some of the various things I've made in Blender.
Triforce.jpg
This is a Triforce I made to experiment with the compositing nodes. It's pretty simple, but served as an excellent beginner project.
Gus.jpg
This is something I made while following a tutorial. It's probably the best model I've made, even though it's been a while since I did it.
Defense of Jagged Island (2nd).jpg
This is actually a screenshot from a game I made. The game was the largest project I've done and has taken about five months of working off and on. There is a link to the game in my signature if anyone wants to try it. There are still a few problems with it though.
Youth conference design2.jpg
This was something I made for my church. I submitted it as a design for a t-shirt for a youth activity. I currently have no idea if it was chosen to be the t-shirt design, but it was fun to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom