• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Animal Story Centre

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
I will make stories about talking animals here. ^^ I love animals. I can only be on a short time every time i am on so i will post bits and pieces every once in a while.
Here is a preview of The Eagle Chronicles.
Keep in mind that this is not the full chapter. Or the full beginning!

River-Fork Tribe: Bald eagles
Chief: Ca-Jack
Members: Bald-wing, Beak-Lon, Bullet, Tear-claw, Zap wing, Zooming Term, Ter-Hawk, Shone Gon.
New Born: Beaky, Gem.
Mothers: Gem-Eye, Tear Trone, Indiana.

Chapter 1: Race against Time

Beaky scurried across the ground to bite a beetle, but the beetle flew away. Beaky went after it. Beaky targeted the beetle and...Trip! "Ow!" Beaky fell and his foot was stuck in a log! Darting his eyes around, he called "Help!" A mile away, Tear Trone heard the screams. But also hearing the screams, a coyote. It howled and thrashed through the forest. "Was that a coyote?" Beaky wondered aloud. He instantly stopped moving. Tear Trone flapped her wings and shot after her baby. Tear Trone hoped she could make it. The coyote dashed toward Beaky, not losing his presence so easily. Also not far away, Zap wing shot after the coyote. Flapping his wings, he got closer to the coyote. Talons out stretched, Zap wing reached out toward the coyote. But then suddenly the coyote jerked around and attacked Zap wing!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom