• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Multiple Portals?

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Hey all, It's TheMinish here back after my week away. I missed all of the new Skyward Sword stuff and am catching up now. I have been thinking, will there be multiple portals in each of the Hyrule segments?

I personally think not. I believe you will always use the same portal, but there will be a way to warp between the save statues (People who compare the save statues to Majora's Mask are idiots, they operate completely different *sigh*).

Perhaps a song on the harp? A warping item? Who knows. So, what do you think? Do you reckon there will be a way to warp to the save statues? Or do you think there will be multiple portals to the same area?

Nintendo Power recently confirmed that, from the sky, you can return to any previously activated save statue.

For sure there will be a way to go directly to the entrance of the dungeon, since they will ask us to go back there 2 or 3 times.

It looks like this game is all about accessibility, they don't prevent us from go back to a area because it's to difficult to reach or because it's annoying to explore it. For that reason I'm expecting the dungeons to have a more cleaner design, in a way that we will have a hard time to get the first time through, but that will feel like a breeze in a second "run". Just like we saw in the sky/forest temple, a centralized dungeon that must be quite easy to wander around once you opened all the doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom