• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Muffins Who Likes Muffins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've never actually had a coffee cake muffin, Att. Describe them for us, huh? :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Perhaps it is the people that make the muffins sick? Have you ever thought of that? It is such a mystery, yet I do not care as muffins are delicious and meant to be enjoyed.

Perhaps it is the people that make the muffins sick? Have you ever thought of that? It is such a mystery, yet I do not care as muffins are delicious and meant to be enjoyed.

I would much rather stick to real food. Such as carrots. apples. and kiwi. Healthy for the mind and body. I advise you all do the same. I'm only trying to help you all and give you a few extra years to live.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I would much rather stick to real food. Such as carrots. apples. and kiwi. Healthy for the mind and body. I advise you all do the same. I'm only trying to help you all and give you a few extra years to live.
WHOA.
WHOA!
Hamburgers aren't food?
Wait, seriously?!
Well my parents have been lying to me.
Better stick to hotdogs then.
And muffins..... Coffee cake muffins.

WHOA.
WHOA!
Hamburgers aren't food?
Wait, seriously?!
Well my parents have been lying to me.
Better stick to hotdogs then.
And muffins..... Coffee cake muffins.

I advise all these foods. I have tried all before, these are unhealthy for both heart and mind. Please eat properly do not eat such garbage.

... Wasn't this topic about muffins and not about telling us what to eat?

I'm telling you not to eat muffins. It's on-topic. Why is it that this situation is a recurring abyss. A human trying to save humanity, yet foolishness of the other humans get's the better of them.

Big Octo

=^)
I'm telling you not to eat muffins. It's on-topic. Why is it that this situation is a recurring abyss. A human trying to save humanity, yet foolishness of the other humans get's the better of them.

Well, one user on a Zelda Fansite isn't saving humanity by telling other users what not to eat. Besides, there's more to the muffin than eating it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Besides, there's more to the muffin than eating it.
More to the muffin than eating it? Well, let's list the possibilities with a muffin:
  • You can eat it, allowing your body to grow.
  • You can sniff it, allowing your nose to die. Kind of.
  • You can grope it, which sends a chill down the muffin's spine.
  • You can force it down your throat, leaving a soot-like taste in your heart (?)
  • You can eat it, producing love and enjoyment from your body to you.
  • etc.

So yes, there is far much more to the muffin than simply eating it. Heck, one does not simply eat a muffin!

STOP BEING SUCH FOOLS. I'm trying to help you. Why do you find the need to oppose a caring human being.

But you said humanity was a bile of blight! I'm confused, do you like humans or do you like muffins? It's one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom