• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mudora's Graphics

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I did these two a couple days ago:

gX0J3bk.png

mhWwOuF.png]

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
These are pretty good, CJ, though may I offer a word of advice? I'd try to make your primary focal point (typically your main render, i.e. Link in your MM sig) to blend into the background. To change Link's color (assuming you use GIMP, it's too late for me to remember), you can simply go to Colors > Color Balance, and adjust the colors from there. Additionally you can smudge the render to make it look apart of the background and/or use fractals.

I hope this helps somewhat. :sweat:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Could you make me one? I'd be great practice for you. I want it of the Masked Man from MOTHER 3. Although, here's a tip: Take the Eraser tool, make it really small, and erase the white lines around layers. Other then that, keep practicing!

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
These are pretty good, CJ, though may I offer a word of advice? I'd try to make your primary focal point (typically your main render, i.e. Link in your MM sig) to blend into the background. To change Link's color (assuming you use GIMP, it's too late for me to remember), you can simply go to Colors > Color Balance, and adjust the colors from there. Additionally you can smudge the render to make it look apart of the background and/or use fractals.

I hope this helps somewhat. :sweat:

Of course! I love receiving constuctive criticism, it helps me to improve. :) I do use GIMP. I was actually wondering how to do that. :sweat: Thanks for the tip - I'll try it out on my next sig!

Could you make me one? I'd be great practice for you. I want it of the Masked Man from MOTHER 3. Although, here's a tip: Take the Eraser tool, make it really small, and erase the white lines around layers. Other then that, keep practicing!

I would be honoured! It may look a little iffy, I'm still practicing. :P If you don't mind, I'll wait until tomorrow, err, I guess technically later today to start it!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wow, those are great! I especially love the Majora's Mask one! :yes:

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: I ranted a bit, but didn't see your older-new-stuff :sweat:

Love those ones too :yes:

Last edited:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I would be honoured! It may look a little iffy, I'm still practicing. :P If you don't mind, I'll wait until tomorrow, err, I guess technically later today to start it!

It's okay. Just remember, Masked Man from MOTHER 3. A lot of characters are referred to as "The Masked Man", so make sure you put the right one. Other then that, get creative with it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom