• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Mubble's Drawings

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Well I tend to draw fan art pieces - so I've got a mixture of Nintendo-related ones here (aside from a random Naruto one at the end...). Bit of Pokémon, Zelda, Okamiden. I've only recently started drawing after not doing it for many years, and in the last few months learning how to use the Wacom tablet - so they're not great, but it's a bit of fun!
The deviantart watermark is on a few as I took them from my account there as I don't have all the originals on a drive here.

linksawakening.jpg

lil_mew_by_mubblegum-d3lnd4n (1).jpg

okamidenscratchingbymub.jpg

hinatainsummerbymubbleg.jpg

edit: added this pencil sketch of American McGee's Alice Madness Returns Cheshire Cat, as it is one of my strongest pieces =)
alice_madness_returns_cheshire_by_mubblegum-d40ess8.jpg

Last edited:

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Thank you for the comments! =)

Here's a sketch I did today - I've fallen in love with the Deku Scrubs recently.
dekuscrub.jpg

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
I've been having a little play around with pixel art lately... here's my attempt at a Pikachu.
pikapixel.png

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
DAWWW~ That Pikachu~!!

It's so cute and chubby!! The ears are a little too short though~
I've been 'taking up' pixel art lately too!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Is it a pelican or something? I didn't get to take a good look at it because the drawing turned completely black! D:

--edit--On another note, I like your art, looks pretty cool. ^^

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Is it a pelican or something? I didn't get to take a good look at it because the drawing turned completely black! D:

--edit--On another note, I like your art, looks pretty cool. ^^

Hehe thanks. It's a Loftwing from Skyward Sword =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom