• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MS13's Sigs and Avys

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
For two or three weeks now I've been trying a program that will allow me to make my own sigs and avys. I recently have been using one of them, and I have recently made another. I felt like I should post these because I want some feedback to see if people like them or not.

Enjoy!

Personal Avy 1.jpg

Ocarina Avy O.jpg

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Me encantan! Haces un buen trabajo. Quisiera ver mas!

I love them. You make some great work. Wish you could put more.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hey those look somewhat cool what program did you use
Thanks, ShaneOMac. I used a program on my Mac called Sketchbook Express. I think it's only a free version, but so far my only complaint is that it doesn't have text boxes.
Me encantan! Haces un buen trabajo. Quisiera ver mas!

I love them. You make some great work. Wish you could put more.
Thanks, Linkerd09. I'm currently working on a Skyward Sword Signature. (My first signature yet.) I'll post it when it's done.

EDIT: I just got the SS sig done, and I'll put it in my sig sometime soon. Enjoy!
If it's too big for a sig, please let me know. I'm new to sigs.

Skyward Sword Sig O.jpg

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Loving the new sig MS13. Never heard about that program before, but it looks like it can do some stuff. Weird that it doesn't have any text boxes though. Despite that you could make it readable on your sig(one of your avies could fix that;))

Nice, and I'd like to see more. ^^

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Loving the new sig MS13. Never heard about that program before, but it looks like it can do some stuff. Weird that it doesn't have any text boxes though. Despite that you could make it readable on your sig(one of your avies could fix that;))

Nice, and I'd like to see more. ^^
Thanks, Beeker. The only issues I've really had with no text boxes is that it makes some text I do hard to read and it makes the creation process longer. Other than that though, I can fit in my own with some of the tools.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I was in a creative mood and was looking back at the Sign-Up thread for my Hunger Games Fan-Fic and I thought about making a sig to promote it. So I did. If you want to check out the latest, you can click on my sig and/or help me promote it by putting it in your own sig. Enjoy!
bEV3M.jpg
:::EDIT:::
I made a matching Avy for my HG XII Sig. That means that this is my first pair of an Avy and Sig. I know I'm not the best at graphics, but if anyone wants a request I'll gladly see what I can do!
20X3U.jpg

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Cool! These are all very good MS13! :D I have no idea how to do any of this, so I applaud you! I like your Hunger Games Sig, and you Skyward Sword one too. Good job! ;)

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
That would be fantastic, however I'll only use it if it's free. If it's free or not, thanks for letting me know.

:::EDIT::: Because of the update from SS101, I was able to add legitimate text to my new graphic. This one is a bit strange, but I think it fits Wolf Link quite nicely.
iNwf5.jpg

Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Well, I finally got around to making graphics that aren't Zelda related. I kind of threw them together all at once, but I think they turned out pretty well.
a09w6.jpg
6VpiE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom