• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

Why is it that you two (OG and Jamie) are acting all weird with your conversations with one another and with KJ?
Because we’re all scum together :P

On a real note, haven’t actually talked too much to OG that I can remember other than my disdain for his doc fishing. Can’t speak for Killjoy, but my interaction is because I was confused at what point he was trying to make (or why a miller claim is the end of RVS).

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Why is it that you two (OG and Jamie) are acting all weird with your conversations with one another and with KJ?
Acting weird? Huh? Lets see some post analysis where we can see some discrepancies.
Because we’re all scum together :P
1716091921923.jpeg
Despite Jamie saying they're all scum together, he's actually town.

KJ and OG need to be investigated.
Oh lawd, Jamie and I are acting weird but he said we are all scum, so that makes him town. What? What makes you so confident that Jamie is town?

yeah its part of my role.

i am a copy of microsoft word 2003 running on a forgotten desktop computer sitting in the broom closet of a public library.
(from the signup thread)

@ OG:

Jamie is town because I deemed it so.

Why is it so blargh to you that I say he is town other than not presenting anything for you to bite your teeth into it. Do you have a problem with how I am going about clearing someone? Do you not want me to feel that someone is town?

Why?

@ Ex:

So, when are you dying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom