• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

What? You are talking in future and past tense here. Explain what you are trying to convey.
I'm saying that in the off chance I'm the D1 lunch, there may be a chance that after two games ago(when we were scum buds}, You could be looked at as bussing me. Are you prepared?

The inactivity is NAI for me but probably why I don't have investment for the slot overall. I told KoD to sign up and sniped him last game day 1 so imma pass on that wagon. KJ declared me an enemy so I'll take him down for my own amusement but I'll let him come for me first.
I'm not holding you from placing your vote on me homie.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Yeah. As the town Dr, I'm just not really wanting a death without one protect on my belt.
Now we are getting somewhere though was it a wise move to say so? Does anyone else have a doctor role?
I'm simply saying there are folks that would use precious games as meta.
What I am suspecting you of doing, I did in my first game. It is a totally plausible move with a plausible motive.

Now we are getting somewhere though was it a wise move to say so? Does anyone else have a doctor role?

What I am suspecting you of doing, I did in my first game. It is a totally plausible move with a plausible motive.
Probably. We are within the last 24 hours, KJ is tied for lynch lead, and Rubik is threatening hammer. That means it's claim to live time and while it's unfortunate for a doc to be in that position they absolutely should claim to not get lynched there.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Probably. We are within the last 24 hours, KJ is tied for lynch lead, and Rubik is threatening hammer. That means it's claim to live time and while it's unfortunate for a doc to be in that position they absolutely should claim to not get lynched there.
Yeah, I am battling it in me right now. I think I will stick with it. I think this is our best bet so far.

Asfinyti

aka amber
this though reads a little funny don't you think?
kj claiming something is 'correct' as hhh said, im not sure fishing for a doc counterclaim is

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
this though reads a little funny don't you think?
kj claiming something is 'correct' as hhh said, im not sure fishing for a doc counterclaim is
Could you go into more detail on what you are saying. Sorry, we havent met before and I understand stuff better when it is dumbed down to my level. Killjoy claimed something is "correct"? I am lost at when he said this.

I, personally, think it is bold of KJ to assume it is an "off chance" that he'll get lynched.

Looks to me like it is a very real chance.

Also, while I have no solid feelings for today, I do feel the innate need to stick it to KJ just to show that it was, in fact, not an off chance.

Sorry my waifu, but I'll have to join you on Lissi another day. Assuming you don't do me dirty and NK me. Or something.

i need to sleep so i'll just vote now. it seems like kind of a toss-up to me but i think there's a bit less reason to not vote lissi than there is killjoy atm due to the doctor claim and higher level of activity so that's what i'll do.

Vote: Lissi

all these references about previous games are kinda confusing too tbh. it's been hard to understand what people are talking about sometimes wrt/ killjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom