• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

Other than a cube.

Sorry, took me way too long to even register in my half-baked brain that he's a cube. Always has been. Always will be.

Also also, KJ is most certainly the source of the bonus votes.
First up, IF i really could put an extra vote out, I would've put it on either Ex for giggles, or HangryMogNumbers because of some prior beef(not really HHH i love ya mate).

The guy wants me out for telling him he's wrong (he's still oh so wrong).
Second, wrong for what? taking my RVS off because I felt that Rupiks first post took the game out of RVS? How was I supposed to feel if that's the wrong way to do things? Hmmm?

First up, IF i really could put an extra vote out, I would've put it on either Ex for giggles, or HangryMogNumbers because of some prior beef(not really HHH i love ya mate).

Second, wrong for what? taking my RVS off because I felt that Rupiks first post took the game out of RVS? How was I supposed to feel if that's the wrong way to do things? Hmmm?
You're supposed to chastise him for being serious and then use an extra vote on him. Probably.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Killjoy (3) - Jamie, KoD, OG
KoD (2) - Killjoy, Bonus Votes
Lissi (2) - Rubik, Ex
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, HHH, Asfinyti

about 24 hours until deadline

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I might try to hammer near deadline so that special voting abilities aren't taken into consideration unless anyone has any objections in case any might allow scum dominance over the lynch.

Idek when deadline is.

I've got like 4 different employees crying.

Today is a good day.

Oh, and one that didn't like that I was acting like she is a !@#$ing moron.

Honestly, the multiple votes on me is probably being put on me by someone that isn't voting. Helps instigate things, ya know?

That person is bad juju if you know what I know.

Is it you, Lissi? Because placing an ability and dipping for rl sounds pretty cool instead of getting sweaty trying to compete in these chill games.

Vote: lissi

Of the three wagons I think this is the one I want to see go over the most. Which is to say I don't really care for any of them but lissi is the least of my investment.

I'm going to choose to believe the bonus vote is a part of either KoD's or KJ's role until something different happens with it. By which I mean it shows up on a wagon without KJ and not being on KoD.

I'm not even sure why KJ has votes right now. Like I don't remember any of the reasons except KoD's and that one is just kinda whatever from an outside perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom