• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Lain asked why you consider me the lurker, suggested lissi would be more suited.
Oh I thought I had replied it.
I don't think Lissi is a lurker, I think she's downright inactive and likely forgot she was playing.

I considered you a lurker because I noticed you were listed along the players viewing the thread. I know it's a bit angleshooty, but it wasn't much of a serious push.

I leave a window constantly open to remind myself about the game so I wouldn't be surprised if my name is never not there. Although to be fair I don't know how being an inactive tab affects that and clearly can only see it when I'm actively looking so...

i would guess that it probably has an expiry timer after someone loads a page but idk for sure. maybe also when someone makes a post. it says you were last seen 8 minutes ago and your post was 8 minutes ago.

I considered you a lurker because I noticed you were listed along the players viewing the thread. I know it's a bit angleshooty, but it wasn't much of a serious push.
I’ve seen HHH viewing the thread a lot in previous games, I don’t think it’s particularly AI.

Post quality is also quite different from the start:

HHH:
Besides the obvious not getting investigated and reverse lynch psychology? I mean seems like exactly the thing to do if you're going to start the game open wolfing.

But Rubik is clearly a jester so that's all speculation.

@KoD, you told them I'm not that easy to get rid of right? XD
Yes but that's the point. The aim is to undermine any future investigations so you can't be mechanically "caught".

Fake claiming miller isn't risky if you're actually a jester though.

Lissi:
nice game started ok let’s see

Miller claim right from the start

One is CWAC and one was a good point and the other was the first post that called Rubik out and didn’t just believe him.

Also if I was mafia with Ex, I would bus him to remind him of the past MS Paint Mafia game we had.

Great times. I'm sure Rag still dreams about it from time to time.

Also, KJ, your kneejerk to my stance on you is noted.

And to answer your question, only you. Hypocritical? Oh well. Too bad.

Asfinyti

aka amber
I leave a window constantly open to remind myself about the game so I wouldn't be surprised if my name is never not there. Although to be fair I don't know how being an inactive tab affects that and clearly can only see it when I'm actively looking so...
you could probably use the private window/incognito mode tech if you really wanted to check without loading the tab just for like, curiosity's sake or something

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I think he is talking to/about Rubik.

I am so sorry Rubik, but I just realized that I have been calling you Rubrik for a while. I am so sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom