• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

i don't, but she's said so little its pretty much impossible to read her.
That's the part I find consistent. And did so over games of both alignments, iirc, which means Ex is moving his vote to a position of very little benefit for others to read him as well. Very telling. Very telling indeed.

Do tell.

Is this from you @Killjoy262 ?
Wasn't mine
Looks like Killjoy was going in for a self pres (if that bonus vote is his), but why not do it for Lissi who had 2 votes, so his would have made it 3 plus a bonus vote (Like I said, which could be his.) would make it 4 votes. Why noy not pounce on the opportunity to help seal the deal? It is possible that Killjoy is Mafia and Lissi is Mafia and why vote for another Mafia when you can kill another.

Well, it's a theory, a Mafia game theory.....
This is something I'd actually consider if I had a random vote ability. If I were to guess someone else most likely put it there to make me look bad.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
This is something I'd actually consider if I had a random vote ability. If I were to guess someone else most likely put it there to make me look bad.
Huh? Was the Bonus vote yours or not? Answer that will ya. I find it fascinating that you have completely looked the other way and shrugged off what I stated. To me it looks like you tried to quietly put it in the grave. Who said anything about a random vote ability? I am actively pressing you and you dont even try to defend yourself.

If I were to guess someone else most likely put it there

"If I were to guess someone else most likely put it there..."

"Oh let me think, I would know if I did it or not, but I wont say if I did or not." WHAT?!?! Was it or was it not you? You would know if you did it or not, wouldnt ya?

I want a definite answer on whether the Bonus vote is form you.

Vote: Killjoy

@ Ex:

We could've won if you didn't threaten me. But alas, we danced to our deaths.

Also Triple H is right. Toxic relationship goals are bae.

Also also, KJ is most certainly the source of the bonus votes. The guy wants me out for telling him he's wrong (he's still oh so wrong).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom