• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also if I was mafia with Ex, I would bus him to remind him of the past MS Paint Mafia game we had.

Great times. I'm sure Rag still dreams about it from time to time.
we would've won if your petty ass didn't try to bus us nor if you hadn't outed the entire team to JD outta pettiness

I am so sorry Rubik, but I just realized that I have been calling you Rubrik for a while. I am so sorry about that.
rubik meets kubrick

I’ve seen HHH viewing the thread a lot in previous games, I don’t think it’s particularly AI.

Post quality is also quite different from the start:

HHH:

Lissi:

One is CWAC and one was a good point and the other was the first post that called Rubik out and didn’t just believe him.
HHH's post a bit weird because I'd expect a Jester to either be upfront about it or to claim something more drastic than miller specially since miller can be a bit of a coinflip between an instaclear or an instalynch depending on the community

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Killjoy (2) - Jamie, KoD
HHH (1) - Exlight
KoD (1) - Killjoy
Lissi (1) - Rubik
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, HHH, Asfinyti, OG

we would've won if your petty ass didn't try to bus us nor if you hadn't outed the entire team to JD outta pettiness

rubik meets kubrick

HHH's post a bit weird because I'd expect a Jester to either be upfront about it or to claim something more drastic than miller specially since miller can be a bit of a coinflip between an instaclear or an instalynch depending on the community
I already knew who you were, KoD just let me know you were triggering my death and loss by killing him so I did the same to you. Since I wasn't mafia that seems quite fair of me to do.

Also the first ms paint ended in a day 1 game ending jester lynch so probably not the best claim to make in this game. Miller is the perfect claim because it's not too obvious, still has a chance to see you lynched, and reduces the chances you get investigated as 3p.

he was the one that brought you down because he had a vanilizer and he could've gotten rid of your lovers instead of using it on me (:
He's calls me his waifu because I'm always down to burn with him. We are toxic relationship goals. Probably. :dealwithit:

So why do you feel like lissi needs more votes? Do you find their behavior inconsistent with the last few games?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Killjoy (2) - Jamie, KoD
KoD (2) - Killjoy, Bonus Votes
Lissi (2) - Rubik, Ex
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, HHH, Asfinyti, OG

idk how i feel about voting someone just because they're inactive but i guess it could turn out to be the best vote if she still hasn't said anything later.

Do you find their behavior inconsistent with the last few games
i don't, but she's said so little its pretty much impossible to read her.

@ExLight what happened?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Looks like Killjoy was going in for a self pres (if that bonus vote is his), but why not do it for Lissi who had 2 votes, so his would have made it 3 plus a bonus vote (Like I said, which could be his.) would make it 4 votes. Why noy not pounce on the opportunity to help seal the deal? It is possible that Killjoy is Mafia and Lissi is Mafia and why vote for another Mafia when you can kill another.

Well, it's a theory, a Mafia game theory.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom