• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

So bonus votes aren't based on mentions then.
giphy.gif

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Final Vote Count
Killjoy (2) - KoD, OG
KoD (1) - Killjoy
Lissi (5) - Rubik, Ex, HHH, Lain, Jamie
Exlight (1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, Asfinyti

The crowd gathers around lissi, hungry for blood

"What is your defense!?" they demand

"", She replies.

Despite the eloquence of her rebutal, the crowd could not be swayed.

Lissi was Taylor Swift, Town Aligned Musician

Welcome to MS Paint UPick Mafia! You are Taylor Swift, Town Aligned Musician

MvaVw9i.png

You are a famous musician who has a lot of fans and a lot of haters. You've been in this business for a long time and you don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Breakup Song [Active] - Write a breakup song about target player. They will be unable to post in any private chats they are in for the duration of the following day.

Private Jet [Active] - Fly to visit another player on your private jet. You will be able to talk to them outside the thread for the duration of the following day. Before the day ends, they may choose to become a swiftie, but will not be told what becoming a swiftie entails.

Swiftie Nation [Passive] - You and your swifties may communicate outside the thread with each other at any time. If you would ever be killed at night, the kill will be redirected to a random non-mafia swiftie instead.

It is now night. Deadline is in at 2:00 AM EST on may 20th. You may talk at night but only after submitting any actions you wish to submit.

Players:

Lissi was Taylor Swift, the town aligned Musician [Lynched day 1]
Minish
Jamie
HHH
KJ
Exlight
Asfinyti
OGSniper
KoD
Rubik

Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?month=05&day=20&hour=06&p0=:&font=cursive

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
If you have multiple actions, you can use each of them each night unless otherwise specified

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
what theory?

Vote Count
Killjoy (2) - Jamie, KoD
HHH (1) - Exlight
KoD (1) - Killjoy
Lissi (1) - Rubik
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, HHH, Asfinyti, OG

Vote Count
Killjoy (2) - Jamie, KoD
KoD (2) - Killjoy, Bonus Votes
Lissi (2) - Rubik, Ex
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, HHH, Asfinyti, OG

My theory was that Killjoy and Lissi were Scummy Buddies because Killjoy was at one point number one person to be lynched. So he self prevs himself with a bonus vote ability he had (We still dont know about where exactly the Bonus Vote came from, it is just an idea of mine) to try to even out the playing field but why not switch over your vote and a Bonus Vote on someone else so you wouldnt die. Killjoy could have easily put his vote and "his" Bonus Vote on Lissi and she would have been ahead by 2 votes. But one doesnt wanna vote for a Scummy Buddy in a certain circumstances and I think this was Killjoy trying to save himself and a Scummy Buddy from dying, but this was disproven.

Just a quick track of the bonus votes throughout the phase.
First pop up in Votecount 3.
Remain on KoD through to 4. I doubt they would have changed their vote so quickly but here is everyone who is then inactive from Votecount 3 to 4: Rubik, Amber, Minish.
Minish (1) - Bonus Votes
Coming into Votecount 5, of the 3 inactive, just Rubik appears in thread.
Minish (1) - Bonus Votes
Amber has more of a prescence coming into 6. Rubik now disappears.
Exlight (1) - Bonus Votes
Only person active inthread for the hour and a half between the two votals was me. I can assure you I do not have these votes.

I will look more closely at Rubik and Amber, but secret votes are not fully scum indicative imo. ISO’s tomorrow. Nap time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom