• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

because of the inactivity?
The inactivity is NAI for me but probably why I don't have investment for the slot overall. I told KoD to sign up and sniped him last game day 1 so imma pass on that wagon. KJ declared me an enemy so I'll take him down for my own amusement but I'll let him come for me first.

The inactivity is NAI for me but probably why I don't have investment for the slot overall. I told KoD to sign up and sniped him last game day 1 so imma pass on that wagon. KJ declared me an enemy so I'll take him down for my own amusement but I'll let him come for me first.
Hey, you started it calling me out for enjoying 7 Days to Die on my ZD Scum game as if I was lying about it. XD

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Killjoy (3) - Jamie, KoD, OG
KoD (1) - Killjoy
Lissi (3) - Rubik, Ex, HHH
Minish (1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, Asfinyti

people are free to request a vote count privately or publicly at any time and i will do one at my earliest convenience following such a request, otherwise i'll just post one whenever.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Vote Count
KoD (1) - Killjoy
Minish (1) - Bonus Votes

people are free to request a vote count privately or publicly at any time and i will do one at my earliest convenience following such a request, otherwise i'll just post one whenever.
Bonus points changed to Minish now for some reason. We need to figure out what is going on.

Vote Count
KoD (1) - Killjoy
Minish (1) - Bonus Votes

Bonus points changed to Minish now for some reason. We need to figure out what is going on.
Before ANYONE says ANYTHING about me, I already stated my case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom