• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MS Paint Competition Week 2: Voting

Vote for your favourite entry.

• Entry 1

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

The poll says march 3d

Ah yes, that makes sense. Everyone's poll close dates will be different due to the users time settings. Well in my time it will end on March 4th 3:18am (GMT 0), then the winner will be revealed later in the day. So yeah officially it ends whatever time the poll states.

Dan

Congratulations! @Toxic_Snowman you are a winner!

You'll shortly receive the prestigious MS paint award for your postbit!
fa3CKiC.png

Thanks to all those that participated, even though you didn't win you still created pure beauty!

Stay tuned for the next MS paint competition! Coming to a cinema near you!

Oh.

Well, at least I got the first one right. I suspected it was Ari's work as soon as I saw it. Of course, I thought 2 was toxic snowman and 3 was Satan's

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Thanks guys! I entered thinking I was going to get the least amount of votes, so it's easy to say I'm a bit surprised. The competition was really tough, and there were a few times I thought I was going to lose the lead. But, I'm glad I won!

So, when is the next competition? Because that was actually really fun, in regards to both the making of the MS Paint art, and the voting.

Dan

Thanks guys! I entered thinking I was going to get the least amount of votes, so it's easy to say I'm a bit surprised. The competition was really tough, and there were a few times I thought I was going to lose the lead. But, I'm glad I won!

So, when is the next competition? Because that was actually really fun, in regards to both the making of the MS Paint art, and the voting.

I was thinking about leaving it for a month or two as competitions in the past have been revived and burned out far too quickly. I was hoping if these MS paint competitions were created every once and awhile interest in them wouldn't drop in a hurry.
Saying that, I wouldn't mind starting a new one a lot sooner as like you said it was pretty fun seeing the commentary from other users and submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom