• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Ms. Hellsy's Work

Well, I've been drawing for a long time now. I always like helping other's with their work, and alway's try and see if they can improve. These are my drawings, and if you artist's love drawing and stuck on idea's, I hope my stuff can give you idea's or help with with other stuff. :3

I love you this much!.jpg
This is my character that I'd made up. Her name is Carey. I done this picture last year. Its not great, but I figure it could give some idea's.

Ultra Une.jpg
I love playing Castlevania, this is a Ultra Une, from Portrait of Ruin. The proportions on here are correct, its just the hands that I need improvement on. ;)A Zelda Halloween Finished.jpg

This is a Halloween Card that I done on my ZeldaUniverse account. This took me awhile to do. I actually had to re-do it because my niece ripped up the other one I was doing until I had this idea.

Pretty picture incomplete.jpg
And this was a Birthday Gift for my friend Shelby. It's finished now, but I'm too lazy to upload it on to my computer. :3

I hope you guys like these, and if you have any comments on improving let me know. I'll appreciate that.

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow Ms Hellsy, these are great! I especially love the Halloween one and the one of your character.

They're all just awesomely...awesome.:lol:

Can't wait to see more of what you can do! ^_^

Ghosi

Schmetterling
They are all....AWESOME! You seem to be a much better drawer than me.:lol: (Ízlések és pofonok) <---(Tastes and slappings)
I have lots of troubles on proportions. Any tips?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
These are all one by one gorgeous! Really gorgeous! I just picked up drawing after like what, 15 years or something? So everytime I see work others make (drawings) my hands are itching and I want to pick up a pencil and draw. Amazing work Ms Hellsy :yes:

Wow Ms Hellsy, these are great! I especially love the Halloween one and the one of your character.

They're all just awesomely...awesome.:lol:

Can't wait to see more of what you can do! ^_^

Aw, thanks! You can check out my DeviantART page at emochick1012. (Don't ask, a very very depressing friend gave it to me.)

They are all....AWESOME! You seem to be a much better drawer than me.:lol: (Ízlések és pofonok) <---(Tastes and slappings)
I have lots of troubles on proportions. Any tips?

Um, do you every use a manniquen while drawing? I don't, I usually use a skeleton base, it's a lot easier. I use little circles as joint's, and lines to where the main bone goes. I'll post an example later. ;)
These are all one by one gorgeous! Really gorgeous! I just picked up drawing after like what, 15 years or something? So everytime I see work others make (drawings) my hands are itching and I want to pick up a pencil and draw. Amazing work Ms Hellsy :yes:
Tee-hee thanks!

I feel like updating again!

I dunno (2).jpg

I love using ink and sharpies!
The black main stuff is Ink, (Outline's, hair and stuff). And sharpies to colour it in. :D

Kitty.jpg

And this is just a doodle of a kitty. :3

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Um, do you every use a manniquen while drawing? I don't, I usually use a skeleton base, it's a lot easier. I use little circles as joint's, and lines to where the main bone goes. I'll post an example later. ;)

Well, I only did once in class. I was thinking about getting one....Do you know where I can get one?

Well, I only did once in class. I was thinking about getting one....Do you know where I can get one?

Art's and Craft's store are usually the best. I don't know where exactly you live at so I don't have any sugestions. There is a Micheal's Art's and Crafts store here, and a Hobby Lobby. :lol:
I do but I really don't want to eat those :lol: Thanks Ms Hellsy, how can I ever eat cherries after watching that? Good for your soul or not but too sweet to be eaten :lol:

Strawberries are not to be eaten though!

Strawberries.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That one cracked me up :lol: You are very good at the details! Did you have followed an art study or are you good at drawing in general? I know a lot of people who are good at drawing but the work they make...amazing!

That one cracked me up :lol: You are very good at the details! Did you have followed an art study or are you good at drawing in general? I know a lot of people who are good at drawing but the work they make...amazing!

Art of what? :lol: Nah, kiddig. I don't want to be all "ego" about this, but I guess I'm good at drawing in general. I taught myself how to draw. So far the only good piece of art I'v done was my Carey Character.

Pudding.jpg

Pudding is delicious! This was actually a quick sketch I had to do for a friend's birthday present since I was flat broke during the time. I messed up so badly on this piece. :lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom