• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Moving Your Sword Left to Right

Okay, so I was just curious, and we will use Ghirahims fight as an example. Let's say I was holding my sword to the right, so I could then move into to the left and hit him. To do that, I would need to quickly move the sword to the left, and back to the right. Yet if I wa to move the sword to the left, he would catch it. Do you understand. How can I move the sword to my destination without accidentally hitting the enemy. Thanks.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The sword slashes in this game are detected mostly by your speed. If you want to move the sword to the left, move it slower than you would for slashing. If you want to SLASH to the left, move it quickly. I can't give you real life figures on how fast, but you'll learn it with practice.

B

Bryyo

If he is "blocking" to the right, and your sword is on the right, to hit his left side you ONLY need to swing left, Link will quickly strike from his left side for you...

If he is "blocking" to the right, and your sword is on the right, to hit his left side you ONLY need to swing left, Link will quickly strike from his left side for you...

like he said you only have to slice left without repositioning your sword

actually... you can just flick your wrist to the right even if your arm is to the right. link will "magically" slash from left to right. no need to move your arm at all. its all detected by your wrist unless you want to slowly move your arm around to play with the controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom