• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most USELESS Zelda Item

Outside of the water temple in OOT, the Iron Boots are pretty useless. They just slow you down.

B

BloodWulfNate

Circus Leaders Mask. Majora's Mask. The event it prevents must be completed in order to obtain the mask.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I think a lot of you are saying how useless some of these items are and you don't realize that they actually are used in more than just one location.

The Spinner from Twilight Princess is used outside of Arbiter's Grounds...it's used in Hyrule Castle, City in the Sky, Temple of Time, and even in Hyrule Field a little. It's just used in Arbiter's Grounds more than anywhere else. I also believe that there is a rusty switch in the Spirit Temple for the Megaton Hammer, and in the Shadow part of Ganon's Castle as well.

For me, a very useless item would have to be the Giant's Knife. Like some of you have said, it is completely optional and breaks quickly.

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
The Dominion Rod. It is used as part of the story and to get some heart pieces, but besides that, it's completely useless! The Spinner, the Ball and Chain, the Hammer, the Sand Wand, all of them can be used as weapons, but the Dominon Rod can't!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom