• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most memorable Zelda song to you.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
You know that song that will never leave you mind or soul. That one theme in the background that easily helps boost you through a dungeon or area but makes it hard to leave. I personally just adore the Gerudo Valley theme. Whenever making it to that area I'll sit for a bit to listen to it.

So what are the songs from any Zelda game do you seem to hum or enjoy the most?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think the song I can tolerate listening to for the longest period of time is the Astral Observatory theme from Majora's Mask. It's so cheerful, and yet mysterious. I could sit and listen to it for hours, and if it weren't for the time limit, I'd do that in game.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
For me, it's Sacred Grove theme from Twilight Princess. First time I went to Sacred Grove, I just fell love in it. I could just stay and listen it four hours ( which i once did, I just listened it for two hours without doing anything )
I like it better than Saria's song, because it's calmer and nicer in my opinion.

Other one is Song of Storms, I really like that song.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You know that song that will never leave you mind or soul. That one theme in the background that easily helps boost you through a dungeon or area but makes it hard to leave. I personally just adore the Gerudo Valley theme. Whenever making it to that area I'll sit for a bit to listen to it.

So what are the songs from any Zelda game do you seem to hum or enjoy the most?

The song of time is the one I associate with the series the most. I love it.

A Link to the Past/A Link Between Worlds dark world/Lorule. <3 It's the first song that pops up in my head right now.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I'm happy to see so many people sharing the songs they enjoy. Thanks to Smash bros I've really been taking a shine to the Spirit tracks song Full steam Ahead. It does sound lovely.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Man, this is a hard one. All OoT songs are amazing, in my opinion at least. Gerudo Valley, Saria's Song, Twinrova's theme, they're all incredibly memorable.

Overall, I'm gonna go ahead and say this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qJ-xEZhGms, Zelda's main theme (I think), would have to be the most memorable song. I find myself humming it involuntarily all the time.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Most of the songs from OoT, but especially the Lost Woods theme (Saria's Song). As a kid, I always found myself humming the tune or trying to play it on my cheesy Casio keyboard. It alwayshad the most mysterious feel to me. Not to mention I love wooded areas in general, and that song fits very well with that sort of atmosphere.

Doragon-purinsesu

Every experience can be a lesson - or a curse.
I love the Lost woods track from OOT. hehehe :) so happy, i bounce around to it lol.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Outset Island from WW, Lost Woods from OoT, Lost Woods before you get the Master Sword from LttP, Observatory from MM ... I mean, I can't think of a song or theme that I dislike, but those are my favorites.

Oh, and of course, Marin's Song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom