• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Enemy in Zelda

My least favourite enemy in the zelda series would have to be armos statues, they hope around like lunatics and destroy your life meter :mad:

Wall masters and Floor masters in the later dungeons of OoT they were really annoying...

But my most hated enemy in Zelda would be the Seahats... They scared the hell out of me, *turns camera around; GIANT EVIL JOKER FISH IN YOUR FACE*... ohmygosh, i'm in the water with it, get back in the boat, get back in the boat, get back in the boat.... *SLAM* AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

evil things...

Wall masters and Floor masters in the later dungeons of OoT they were really annoying...

But my most hated enemy in Zelda would be the Seahats... They scared the hell out of me, *turns camera around; GIANT EVIL JOKER FISH IN YOUR FACE*... ohmygosh, i'm in the water with it, get back in the boat, get back in the boat, get back in the boat.... *SLAM* AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

evil things...

I know right! Even worse when you hit them with the boomerang for the first time and then they come after you knashing their teeth! Plus they are freaking huge! and follow you forever!

TNinja

Of the Gorons
I've always hated tektites, the way the jump around makes it hard for me to hit them especially when there's more then one

Nightcaller17

Destroyer of Souls
Umm.... Well, I hate different ones from different games. In OoT: ReDeads and Wallmasters. When I was younger, I was so scared to go in the Wallmasters' rooms. o.o' In TP: ReDead Knights and the Wallmasters in Twilight Castle. In MM: those little black things that show up out of the darkness in Woodfall and the white ones that show up in Snowhead.

Note: These are only from the games that I have beaten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom