• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Note: I'm new to Zelda Dungeon, and I don't have a full understanding of this website, so bear with me here guys.

Anyway, I was scrolling through TikTok audios I had favorited, and I came upon one that contained some audio from the musical number Cell Block Tango from Chicago(I'm getting to the point, just give me a minute)-you know, the part that's like "He had it coming, he had it coming, he had it coming all along"-and after some thinking, I decided that I wanted to do an edit showcasing the most despicable Legend of Zelda villains and how each one of them met their end(along with, of course, stating how they had it coming).

But the problem is, I'm still relatively new to this fandom. I've only been around in the fandom since I was little and I played A Link Between Worlds on my 3ds. So I don't know much about the Zelda Villains. Additionally, I've only ever played BotW, TotK, Age of Calamity, and a small portion of Skyward Sword(but I got bored really early on lol). So, I decided to ask you guys this:

Who are the most despicable Legend of Zelda villains? How did they meet their end? And, ultimately, did they have it coming? I already decided that I'm going to use Astor(HW:AoC) for this, and potentially Ganondorf(TotK), but id like additional input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom