• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Anticipated Quarter 1 2012 Game

What is your Most Anticipated Quarter 1 2012 Game?

• Silent Hill HD Collection (Jan. 24-360, PS3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Jan. 31-360,Ps3)

• Neverdead (Jan. 31-360, PS3)

• Soul Calibur V (Jan. 31-360, PS3)

• The Darkness II (Feb. 7-360, PS3)

• Inversion (Feb. 7-360, PS3)

• Resident Evil: Revelations (Feb. 7-3DS)

• Binary Domain (Feb. 7-360, PS3)

• Twisted Metal (Feb. 14-PS3)

• Tekken 3D Prime Edition (Feb. 14-3DS)

• Syndicate (Feb. 21-360, PS3, PC)

• Modnation Racers: Road Trip (Feb. 22-Vita)

• Ridge Racer (Feb. 22-Vita)

• Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Feb. 22-Vita)

• SSX (Feb. 28-360, PS3)

• Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Mar. 6-360, PS3, PC, DS)

• Mass Effect 3 (Mar. 6-360, PS3, PC)

• Street Fighter X Tekken (Mar. 6-360, PS3, PC)

• Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Mar. 20-360, PS3, PC)

• Kid Icarus: Uprising (Mar. 23-3DS)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a huge NES fan I cannot wait to play Kid Icarus Uprising. Nintendo is taking a big risk that many companies wouldn't. So far the voice acting sounds great and the graphics and core gameplay look amazing. I never thought I would be able to play Kid Icarus as a rail shooter!

I completely agree. The Medusa model is especially eerie and Magnus is sure to make a good companion. Not to mention AR Card Compatibility and 6 player online play.

T

TND

I'm excited about Kid Icarus as well, but I'm going to have to be convinced to get it. I played a little bit of the original but was never such a huge fan of it like others. The game looks great, but I'll need some convincing if I'm to drop $40 on it, with a second Luigi's Mansion, a Paper Mario, and a Kingdom Hearts title all coming out soon.

Then again, by the time all those come out, it will be summer and I will be working again, so it may not even matter. :D

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I am currently really excited to get Luigi's Mansion 2. I remember the days when I would play the original time and time again. I have played that game so much I could play the first 45-60 minutes with my eyes closed. No joke, I have basically memorized what sounds play when certain events happen, and I can remember everythng that happens in that game from beginning to end. I was hoping to find it on the list; but it's okay ;)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
The Last Story for the Wii will be released on Feb 24 in Europe.

Thats right US, you still gotta hope for a release in your region. But look at the bright side, you guys finally get to play Xenoblade...gotta wait till april though

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Personally I'm awaiting both Resident Evils, Soul Calibur V and of course FFXIII-2.

EDIT: I hope Last Story comes to US. It looks like so much fun, I wonder what Mistwalker was doing? Why release it so late?

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
You're seriously just trolling us Americans with this info. ;)

Trolololol...
I know :D I never thought there would come a time that Europe would get the good stuff before America. It used to be the other way around.

Personally I'm awaiting both Resident Evils, Soul Calibur V and of course FFXIII-2.

EDIT: I hope Last Story comes to US. It looks like so much fun, I wonder what Mistwalker was doing? Why release it so late?

I think Last Story will come to the US. I think Nintendo learned his leason after Xenoblade was pirated in the US, near one million copies.
And if they not learned their lesson, they might suffer loss again like Xenoblade.

What was nintendo thinking, that all fans would wait and hope some named operation would succeed? Heck no, it was quite obviousy they would copy the game once it was released in Europe. I'm against piracy, but this time Nintendo is partly to blame for their own actions.

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. I want to see were they are taking their ideas to. I know it's not classic RE formula but it's 2012 the last game to use the classic scheme was RE Zero, and that was like 03 or 04. I think Zelda is the only series that rehashing formula is a standard and works. So let's see were good ole Capcom are going with this.

A

Averi

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is something I'm looking forward to, but I'm only just now starting the first game. So Kid Icarus is something I REALLY want to play and see become successful.

Also, there should be a Q2 poll made when the time comes, I want to vote for Xenoblade. I imported a copy - and its AMAZING.

there are SOOOO many games i want this year but, i have decided to save up for a HD PVR to do some recording and got a new Saturday job so hopefully i would have saved up and begun to really start my ZELDA COLLECTION :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom