• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Most Annoying Thing?

Umm...it was pretty easy, that and the rent-to-buy system but those are both minor annoyances. and you can prevent losing your items by saving a lot and then resetting before the bird comes to hijack your stuff.

Now what I wish the Zelda series would do period, is quit using statues and make it so that when you save someplace, you start off in the exact place you left off, i.e. right in front of the boss door instead of at the beginning of the dungeon. but that's a gripe with the Zelda series as a whole, barring the first few games.

Skittles

Rainbows!
It felt like a remake (I know it wasn't) but it was like A Link to the Past with a better (deeper) story/characters (Ravio and Hilda) and some harder dungeons (Ice Palace comes to mind), but with an annoying rental system (even if I didn't die) and annoying mini-games (Cuccos). I actually enjoyed the game, but yesh.

Also, Yuga looks like a female-Ganon, but wasn't a woman. Yes, this disappointed me. We need more female villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom