• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

More TP help

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the temple in the sky, there are those little propeller things (actully kind of big). I see a fan not spinning, and I can get up to it, but i dont know how to get it moveing. I already have the double claw, and the only thing I see left to do is going over the pit and I cant do that without the propeller things moving. Help plz.

Last edited:

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Err.... if you're talking about what I think you are, in the main room, there's a brown thing in the ceiling. Hook onto that and it'll start up the fan. If I remember correctly.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Ok, latch onto the vines on the pillars in the room. You should be able to reach it from there.

I cant use the hook shots while on the vines.
There is one piller i can get on via vines, but its to far away.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Well I don't remember what to do then. Sorry. Keep trying, looking around, thinking. You'll figure it out.

Last edited:
Im probably am going to face palm when someone tells me how to do it. one of those things that are so easy its hard.

Thx. I found out its beacuse I skipped half of the dungeon ( I thought the rest was on the other side) Didnt know I could claw shot those peahat looking things.

Um..I think I know what you are talking about. If I am correct, you hook onto that with the double clawshots then you equip the Iron Boots. Hope this helps :)

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
you want to clawshot it and drop on the little island thing, there is a poe. you dont have to get it but you can if you want :) i dont think you dont have to put on the iron boots,at least i think you dont.there's a peice of heart in this area too. i think you have to use the last peahat and drop on a ledge, then enter a door. inside there's a chest with a peice of heart if you want it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom