• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild More Than Two

3D Zelda games are rare, they are events in the sense that only one or two come around every generation; but with pressure on the WiiU since its release and the rising competition from the PS4 and the Nextbox do you thin it'd be in Nintendo's best interest to concentrate on their heaviest hitting event franchise in Zelda and release more tha the standard one or two count for a generation?

Zelda games always sell hardware and the WiiU definitely needs to sell some units and keep its numbers up, Zelda would be a good way of ensuring this could happen for a healthy run in the console's life... it'd make sense for nintendo to release more than one or two unique 3D Zelda games for the WiiU, but would you want that many?

As long as the Zelda games are of top-notch quality, I will take as many as I can get but that's not realistic in an artistic sense as well as a business one. I think Zelda Wii U should come out holiday season 2014 and then release another Zelda title at the end of the Wii U's life cycle. Any more than 2 Zelda games per console lifespan is too much and will work against the system and the series.

Mido

Version 1
The games have definitely got to be of prime quality before release. Regarding number of games, 2 is sufficient enough for the big-name games planned on the Wii U. If Nintendo released any more, I doubt the latter games would be of such prime ability, perhaps a FSA kind of game.

No, I wouldn't like to see more frequent 3D console Zelda game releases. Nintendo has been too reliant on Mario, Zelda, and Metroid in recent years.

I would rather Nintendo create new AAA IPs and revive its comatose series. Where's F-Zero? Where's Star Fox? Why did Nintendo put them on hold? Nintendo was once the king of first party titles. Now it's a toss up between the Big N and Sony. Take Uncharted, for example. It didn't exist over five years ago, now it's a blockbuster hit.

Mido

Version 1
No, I wouldn't like to see more frequent 3D console Zelda game releases. Nintendo has been too reliant on Mario, Zelda, and Metroid in recent years.

I would rather Nintendo create new AAA IPs and revive its comatose series. Where's F-Zero? Where's Star Fox? Why did Nintendo put them on hold? Nintendo was once the king of first party titles. Now it's a toss up between the Big N and Sony. Take Uncharted, for example. It didn't exist over five years ago, now it's a blockbuster hit.

Star Fox, or nothing, that's my motto. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom