• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler More or Less What I Posted As My First Post.

This theory simultaneously fascinates me and freaks me out (because if it is true then that means that Termina was all a lye :() but, it is not a bad theory because it explains several strange aspects about Termina (like alternate versions of hyrules citizens). I think that all though the theory fits for the most part, it will likely stay in a kind of limbo (or purgatory) between between provable and unprofitable until ether Nintendo confirms it or a new game comes out with more evidence (both of these happening are unlikely I think).

I do not think that Link was a stalfose for several reasons mentioned above that I will recap: link was a child not an adult (only adults become stalfoses), it was never confirmed that Link was in the lost woods, in Twilight Princess OoT Link/ The Heroe's Shade was a wolf most of the time, only when training Link was he a stalfose like figure. Anyway whether or not Link became a stalfose dose little to prove or disprove this theory (as it is only one part of the theory), I propose that we move on to other points this theory touches on.

All good points but im still stuck on link beng a child. What qualifies him as a child? He has experienced an adult body something no hild has done before. He has fought like an adult he has been an adult and furthermore he has the mind of an adult. Im just sayinghe isnt exactly a fresh kokiri kid. He's different. To the poster above you thts fair I wasnt really seeing it that way at the moment. Anyways there are good points and also a lot of maybe's in your post. Id like to see where you o with them.

I can never buy the Hero of Time getting lost in the Lost Woods to become a Stalfos, the place where he grew up and moved through freely throughout OoT.

I think Nintendo wanted to make a badass looking spirit person and not make him look exactly like Link OoT or otherwise, so they made him boney instead.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I was persuaded by the video when I saw it a while ago, but then I noticed something. Each statue that is left by one of the masks has no eyes, they are blank holes. Link, however, does have eyes on his statue. This may or may not be evidence to disprove the theory, as one can say that they have no eyes because they are from masks, but I believe link is alive due to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom