• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

More Link Drawings!

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Doodling > Taking notes.

So here are some more drawing-scribbles, made possible by the dark abyss of boredom known as your typical school day. THIS SECTION NEEDS MORE FANARTS! I guess I'll just have to keep not paying attention to my education :bleh:

unsheathlink.jpg

I realize he doesn't have the Master Sword. Sorry, I didn't have a ref. This next one is a tad disproportional...

linkbreakcopy.jpg

Yes. Link keeps a silly straw in all that hammerspace . o.o

Austin

Austin
I liked it :). I mean, I know absolutely nothing about art, but I liked in nonetheless. Especially the silly straw. That was a nice touch :D.

Your drawings are amazing. I don't think I see anything disproportional in the "Milk Break" drawing. The silly straw makes it unique XD
Also, I agree with you both ways. Doodling is greater than studying, ever notice how its like 'student dying?' Gotta love Facebook, right? :P (there's an actual Facebook group titled something like "ever notice how studying is like student dying?") I do also think this section needs more fan-art, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom