• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

More Kinstones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Question 1: Does anyone know how many kinstones there are in MC? I would guess about 100 since I remember Tingle saying something about me having 82 left at some point.

Question 2: Can you obtain a certain kinstone in various ways or is it always located in a (more or less since some creatures move) exact spot? (I know of course that the different kinstones come in various copies, some of them)

octorok74

TETTAC
There is a total of 100 fusions, but you can collect as many kinstones as you like. Also, I don't think there are certain ways to collect a certain kinstone, they just come randomly.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
There is a total of 100 fusions, but you can collect as many kinstones as you like. Also, I don't think there are certain ways to collect a certain kinstone, they just come randomly.

Thank you for the information! No one has questioned you and your answers make sense so I consider them being shear facts! I like the fact that they come randomly (except the golden ones as another member mentioned in a post) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom