• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Morbid Fun with Majora's Mask!

I was always scared to let the moon fall. Why? I dont know. Its not like the game was going to start over and lose all my stuff. I'd catch myself running around in the biggest hurry when I still had like 5 or 6 hours left. The only time I let it happen is that first time when you don't have a choice. I only got close twice when I finally completed Anju and Kafei and finished it both ways. Too bad you cant sit on that wooden toilet thing so the world could end while your on the pot.

Din Akera

Sniper
lol! This is a fantastic thread!

I must say, like Axle though, i have only ever had the moon fall once, i never really had a problem with the time cycle. I would finish the dungeons and play the song of time and go to the next one. not a problem. Though i was curious as to what happened if the moon did fall, so i did let it happen once. And like all morbid people, i thought, well, if I'm going to do it, shouldn't do it half-***ed. So, i went and stood at the base of the clock tower with the carpenter that was yelling at the moon. I would look at him....look up....look at him... and look back up. lol. Stood there at watched the timer go down.

The cut scene was pretty good actually, i thought. Dramatic. :)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The funnest thing I tried was attempting to do the "Die Hard" thing and run out of Clock Town on Epona just as the moon was crashing.

Other than that, I loved dancing in front of the Clock Tower and running around in pointless circles pretending to scream "Omagawsh we're all gonna die!"

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Oh, how can I recall all the jacked-up things I did while that dramatic music was playing?(I actually love the "end of the world" music with the last 6 hours, almost makes me cry sometimes =P).

Shot arrows in the Moon's eye along with bubbles, looked through the telescope right before the counter hit zero, stared at the hand in the toilet.....Fun :D Haha!

To be honest I've had quite a few number of nightmares about the moon crashing into a clock tower while everyone was screaming with that music playing..... O______O

The developers really know how to mess with people's minds lol!

P

pokemainiac

I once decided the end the world on purpose. Unfortunately, it took me back to my last save, and I'd done loads since then.

I headed out to Pinnacle Rock and down to the very bottom in made up hopes for Link that it would shelter him from the shockwaves of the moon crashing, lol.
Haha, this was one of the few places I actually almost did get a game-over from the time limit in Majora's Mask actually. I was trying to gain access to the Great Bay Temple in time, on a playthrough where I refused to use the Song of Inverted Time, but I ran out of time when trying to get the eggs from the Sea Snakes. So I sunk to the bottom of the pit and tried to play my instrument and was horrified to find out I can't underwater (no duh, right?), so I had to rush to get to the top, and get back to shore in time. :xd:

The other time was when I was trying to beat Stone Tower Temple AND get all the Stray Fairies in one 3-Day Cycle. That was also a close call, but not nearly as close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom