• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Moonlight Merchant Disappears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Moonlight Merchant seems to have disappeared from the Waterfall Cave in my game. After beating Skyloft's Silent Realm, I went into the cave and found the butterflies, played the harp and he appeared like normal. But after going off and doing some sidequests and pretty much 100%-ing the game, he is gone. The butterflies aren't there anymore either. And playing the harp in the spot does nothing.

Is anyone aware of him not being available anymore after a certain event?

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
You can only visit him at night. You have to stand to the side of the butterflies, it won't activate if your over were the butterflies are.

You can only visit him at night. You have to stand to the side of the butterflies, it won't activate if your over were the butterflies are.

Thanks, he is there at night. I was worried there for a minute and thought he may have disappeared along with the monsters of Skyloft. I feel dumb for not knowing, he is the MOONLIGHT merchant, after all :)

Thread can be closed.

I tried countless times trying to get him to spawn and still haven't been able to do it. I've done it at night like I was suppose to and played both to the side and around the butterflies and still nothing's shown up and I've been far enough into the game to have him activate too but he doesn't seem to want to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom