• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MOO VS OINK!!!

Cows or pigs?!

• MOO FOREVER!!!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • OINK FOR LIFE!!!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Steak with a side of Bacon

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

funnier6

Courage~
The ultimate battle to decide which shall reign supreme over the forums!!

Your impartial host is not in any way aligned with either -moo- excuse me, side. :cow:

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I already made a blog about this. In it I exposed the evil of the cows and how they should be wiped out for the greater good. Supporting them is an act of villainy in itself. Oink! Oink!oink.gif

bge2.jpg

Oink oink mother****ers

Reactions: Dio

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
You guys keep talking about cows and pigs, and which is better and all that jazz, but I think you're all forgetting the superior animal:

tmnt.jpg

These guys even beat up a pig on the REG, and you got these Fairly Odd™ wannabes that are UDDERLY ridiculous
latest

I rest my case. Gimmie a turtle emote, cover them udders, and start fryin the bacon, because, like their shells, these turtles are hard to beat :cool:

You guys keep talking about cows and pigs, and which is better and all that jazz, but I think you're all forgetting the superior animal:

tmnt.jpg

These guys even beat up a pig on the REG, and you got these Fairly Odd™ wannabes that are UDDERLY ridiculous
latest

I rest my case. Gimmie a turtle emote, cover them udders, and start fryin the bacon, because, like their shells, these turtles are hard to beat :cool:

Well yeah... but...

latest

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The cows have the personal seal of verification from dread Cthulhu hisself so they do. Join them or become their undead pets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom