• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter XX is Coming to Switch

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I disagree, I think the arts are fine, but the hunting styles almost break the game by making it too easy.
They're hardly that overpowering. Hunts are still plenty challenging even with adept style. Even if they were making it that easy, its more important for the game to be fun, and the hunting styles make it more fun.

New trailer confirms the transfer of save data between the Switch and 3DS versions to be possible!

This is really nifty. This is the kind of thing the Switch needs. Being able to transfer save data and play on your Switch against other people on 3ds online is absolutely stellar.

Perhaps this could stretch to tbe likes of Fore Emblem Warriors between Switch and 3ds versions.

This interactivity is very exciting.

Perhaps this could stretch to the likes of Fire Emblem Warriors between Switch and 3ds versions.
I really hope not. I don't want the Switch Fire Emblem game held back and not as good as it could be because it has to equate to what the 3DS can do for it's version fo the game.
I want a proper Switch Fire Emblem Warriors. Not a 3DS game ported to the Switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom