• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter Generations hype

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Welp I am hyped for this game coming out soon. I can not wait to get it. The demo I've seen looks amazing and I can't wait to try it. The movements look a lot more fluid in this game. It has such interesting monsters. So anyone else hyped? Who is gonna get it?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've been dying for this ever since it was first announced as Monster Hunter X in Japan. I can't wait for the demo and the full game. I'm gonna be maining the dual blades again, and I'm going to run with Adept style all the way. I've already planned out some of my weapons and armor, too. I'm really excited and I can't wait to fight the new monsters and old ones that we haven't seen since Freedom Unite.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I wasn't excited for this, because I wanted this to be on console (mostly because playing 3DS for too long hurts my wrists), but I'm getting more and more excited for it, despite my best efforts. I really enjoy Monster Hunter 3 U, and I know a lot of people that are getting this, so I'm probably going to get it too.

I haven't really seen any videos for it, but I am going to start researching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom