• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

I just got into this recently. I've put maybe around 80 hours so far into it. It's my first Monster Hunter ever, and I'm really enjoying it. Anyone else here currently playing, or have played it?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite was my first Monster Hunter game too. I also really enjoyed it. I no longer own it, but when I did, I am proud to say that I completed every one of the Village Chief's requests and was up to five-star quests in the guild. I moved on to Monster Hunter Tri, which is also very good. I recommend that one if you haven't played it yet.

I've thought about it a few times, but at this point, I will wait for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I doubt I'll have a Wii U by that point, so I'll just be getting it on my 3DS.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite was my first MH game as well, and I still love it. I also have Tri, and I enjoy it as well. I'm really excited about MH 3 Ultimate and will definitely look into getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom