• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Monster Claw & Ornamental Skull

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I am currently tried to upgrade some seed satchels in SS. I am in need of Monster Claws and Ornamental Skulls. I am looking around for good places to "grind", but I just can't seem to find a good place. Any suggestions?

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Monster Claws: Go to the far end of the cave in which Groose hid your bird at the beginning of the game (the side where your bird was). Go back into the cave through that entrance and kill the Keese there. Leave and repeat until you have enough.

Ornamental Skulls: Umm...No idea. The best way would be to just fight Bokoblins I guess.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Get the treasure medal(think it's a goddess cube treasure) and the cursed medal(gratitude crystals-30; i believe) then go to the waterfall cave(go in and out repeatidly) you should get a crap load of monster claws. You could also try clean cut or thrill digger i think as well(possibly for both)

For Ornamental Skulls, do the same except go to the Sandship or Lanayru Desert for the abundance of bokoblins(depending how far you are in the game). The same should work for the Horde Battle if you go to the Thunder Dragon, who also gives common and rare treasures(depending on the rounds you do)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Monster Claws: Just fight Keese. Doesn't matter where it is.

Ornamental Skulls: Fight Bokoblin. Horde Battle doesn't count.

Use the Cursed and Treasure Medals to increase your chances of finding them.

I guess use the treasure medal to increase your chances of finding Monster Claws and Ornamental Skulls. To get Monster Claws find and fight Keese anywhere there are Keese and to get Ornametal Skulls I think you have to find and fight Bokoblins.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
MOnster Claws and Ornamental Skulls are found on Keese and Bokoblins respectively.
If you haven't completed the Gratitude Crystal sidequest then defeat as much Keese in Skyloft at night as possible. If not, then scour the dungeons again (I would recomend Skyview and the Earth temples).
For Bokoblins, The Mining Facility has plenty. Not inside it though, the external platforms with the patrolling Bokoblins.

Roy

Ive had the same problem except when I was in side of the tunnel in the middle of the valcano area, I kept killing bokoboblin and getting a lot of skulls. So I should say look for a horn bokoboblin that you cant reach and defeat every one that it sends out untill you get enough.

Go to the cave on Skyloft and kill Keese to get get the claws
I have no idea where you can find skulls, i always had that problem.
(This post should probably be in the Skyward Sword forum section, but you probably don't care.)

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Having the medal that increases the probability of getting a treasure is extremely helpful. Otherwise, I'd kill Keese in the Skyloft cave, or go to Faron Woods since there are plenty of bokoblins (and keese too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom