• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mogmas

Kirino

Tatakae
Mogmas-Model.png

The Mogmas are a new race in Skyward Sword. They can dig, and live in a rocky, volcanic area. Two of them break a key to thier temple to keep Link from getting it, and he has to find the pieces. Since they break the key, they probably don't want Link going in thier temple. I really like this race. What about you?

Attachments

• Mogmas-Model-Large.jpg
    Mogmas-Model-Large.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 30

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I love their race especially how they only have half their body out of the ground like they have something to hind. They look cool and plus they don't like intruders(I figured that out by them breaking the key so Link wouldn't go into their temple).

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
One thing I would like to know, and might sound insignificant, is if they broke the key on accident or on purpose. If it was an accident, I would probably consider them (so far) to be a clumsy and/or mischievous race, maybe kind of like Crash and Eddie from the Ice Age movies. If they broke it on purpose, I guess it would depend on why they did. If it were because they wanted to protect their temple, I would consider them serious and smart. If it were because they just don't like Link or humans/hylians in general, I would probably assume they are untrustworthy. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

skybird11

state alchemist
can someone post a link to the pic or vid showing where they break a key? i havent seen this. and if u look at the new e3 trailer you can see their tiny legs when they jump out of the ground

I wonder what are they, really. They don't appear to be closely related to anything we've seen in the Zelda series to date. It's not like they HAVE to be or anything; I'm just saying. *gasps* I wonder what might befall these guys.

Also, that one looks quite mischievous if you ask me. ;)

amaterasu

Writer
I think those are like Gorons before they evolved into today's Goron. They look pretty cool though.

skybird11

state alchemist
they could be devolved gorons. even the zoras managed to evolve into the rito in WW and they look nothing alike.

Kirino

Tatakae
If they don't evolve into Gorons than what do you think happened to them? Their not in OoT. Maybe we'll see in SS.

Lupine

Sacred Beast
This species looks pretty cool so far. They apear to be a witty and mishcievous sort of creature ;) Makes me wonder what happened to these guys... They could have evolved into gorons... they live in the same types of volcanic areas, after all, but that doesn't mean that they had to change into anything. If they didn't evolve, pehaps they moved away from Hyrule when the gorons came in and started using the land that they needed, or just plain went extinct.

Besides that, they could be an enemy in SS, too, similar to how the Deku scrubs were. They broke the key apart to keep things out of their temple intentionally (so it seems). After discovering that Link pieced it back together, they would probably put up a fight.

Kirino

Tatakae
The Zora's evolved into the Rito because they needed to fly, so why would the Mogmas evolve into the Gorons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom