• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask MM Glitches

alright so i went out and finally bought MM today for the n64.
so when i get home it says i need the expansion pack im totally cool with going out and buying it
THEN i come back home and start playing the game, its going all good then it starts glitching
whenever it glitches it goes to the happy mask salseman and stops working
now im super frustraited by all of this cuz i've been wanting to play this game for quite some time. anyone else have this problem?
im thinking its probably just the game but still. =\

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
It hasn't happened to me in person, but I've heard friends talk about it. Apparently, after you turn off and on and eject and put back the game, it will not glitch one time. It is important not to move the cartridge after that, as that may cause glitching again. There's also the option of MM being and old game, so that could be the cause.

David

But you called me here...
This should be in the Help section of the forum. But it might not be the game cartridges. You're N64 might be getting old and not be willing to cooperate.

Pikacondon

Title.
what I did on my uncle's n64 was just blow on the cartridge. it actually worked, but I don't really reccomend it to you because it isn't gaurenteed (sorry,bad spelling) yo work.

i finally got a working copy of MM and i was so happy
it took me going through 3 cartriges(sp) before i got a working one
like i tried everything even cleaning it with alchohol and water with a Qtip
BUT i got one that works now thank goodness =]
and LOL at the ben cartriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom