• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ~Mizuki~ (Josie's) Graphics

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
We spoke about this earlier, Little Ninja. You agreed to let me request a siggy and so here I am. You gave me the following info to fill, so there it is. Let me know by pm or vm if you are able to make it or if you require any additional info.

Image: Tetra from Wind Waker
Text: Atsuma's #1 Girl (and include your name, Josie, in parenthesis on a corner)
Background color: White with pink and black borders
font: Any readable one
Other 200 pixels in height, 450 in Length

Hope I made sense with the information given.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
We spoke about this earlier, Little Ninja. You agreed to let me request a siggy and so here I am. You gave me the following info to fill, so there it is. Let me know by pm or vm if you are able to make it or if you require any additional info.

Image: Tetra from Wind Waker
Text: Atsuma's #1 Girl (and include your name, Josie, in parenthesis on a corner)
Background color: White with pink and black outlines on the edges
font: Any readable one
Other 200 pixels in height, 450 in Length

Hope I made sense with the information given.
I got it Atsie

I just stumbled upon these today and i am impressed. i saw that one signature with Marth on the last page and that bugged me a bit. The render was...well off but everything else looks great. I want to see more of what you can do. What program do you use, GIMP or Photoshop?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I just stumbled upon these today and i am impressed. i saw that one signature with Marth on the last page and that bugged me a bit. The render was...well off but everything else looks great. I want to see more of what you can do. What program do you use, GIMP or Photoshop?
I use GIMP but I am soon getting PS and thats not Marth its Ike

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Wow, I thought I was the only Ten year old who uses Photoshop/GIMP o.o Impressive! I don't look for brushes or anything, however, i use it often, mess around, experimenting, etc. That First Toon Link one makes me look rubbish D: Did you use a background, or create it?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Wow, I thought I was the only Ten year old who uses Photoshop/GIMP o.o Impressive! I don't look for brushes or anything, however, i use it often, mess around, experimenting, etc. That First Toon Link one makes me look rubbish D: Did you use a background, or create it?
Which Toon Link siggy one I made soo many Toon Link ones but yes I made the back ground I had these brushes I used difference to gt all those colors

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Ouch. D: 3 days it took you. Keep the R/B/G Codes (e.g. #000000) and you can remember every colour you made. And sticky note the brushes you use. You could be in the CAD when you grow up!

Btw, do you create anything else like Music? If you do, I have someone to relate to! ^.^

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ouch. D: 3 days it took you. Keep the R/B/G Codes (e.g. #000000) and you can remember every colour you made. And sticky note the brushes you use. You could be in the CAD when you grow up!

Btw, do you create anything else like Music? If you do, I have someone to relate to! ^.^
I do but I made a song in ST with the flute but I lost but I am becoming artist and soon I will make siggies with picture that drew

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
ST wind flute is awesome :O I made two songs on the PC, I'll post them in a bit.
I thought about being an artist, but I like writing... But I prefer PC's so Im doing CAD
Btw, what version of photoshop are you getting?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
ST wind flute is awesome :O I made two songs on the PC, I'll post them in a bit.
I thought about being an artist, but I like writing... But I prefer PC's so Im doing CAD
Btw, what version of photoshop are you getting?
I am not sure but my mom said if I get 3DS I can't get photoshop but about PS I might get it but I lieks my GIMP better

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Go with the 3DS. The memories of camping out for it to hit the markets. My dad got black, I got blue...

And you can hack it off the internet. If you don't know what your doing, don't do it. And if you can't use layers or skewing, I wouldn't get Photoshop

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Go with the 3DS. The memories of camping out for it to hit the markets. My dad got black, I got blue...

And you can hack it off the internet. If you don't know what your doing, don't do it. And if you can't use layers or skewing, I wouldn't get Photoshop
THanks for telling me ^^ I will get the 3DS

and Atsie siggy
SiggyZD-1.png

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s140/evil_neo/SiggyZD-1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom