• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miyamoto Working on New IP!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh my qoodness. Qimme dat. I hope it's another action/adventure game, or even better - make it a JRPG. <3

LONG LIVE MIYAMOTO

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Besides the genre, I hope they take this new IP seriously. It isn't about family friendly. It isn't about what's cute. It's about what sells. Please, Miyamoto, please devise a new IP that just keeps people IN. That makes Nintendo a contending force. I'm begging you <3

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
We've known about the new IP for awhile now, I expected more from a more recent article but this doesn't offer much, but what Miyamoto said a while ago was all the new IPs Nintendo have made, like Nintendogs, they didn't have a main character to it. Zelda has Link, Mario has Mario ofc, etc. But all the new Nintendo stuff has been just general games. And Miyamoto said he was making a new IP which does have a main character, story, and stuff.

Definitely something to look forward to, and about time! With new IPs like Watch Dogs and Last of Us, I hope Nintendo can match. :) I've not got that much confidence from Ninty atm but I still adore ol' Shiggy, I hope he'll brew up something awesome.

Big Octo

=^)
I don't really care what genre the new IP will be in, I just hope it will be a good one. I'm just excited to meet a new Nintendo character.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
From Shiggy? Keep dreaming.

Zelda. I ain't dreamin', homeslice. ;)

The capabilities are there. I'm not saying "bust out wid teh reelustuicks!!!e1on". I'm saying bust out with something that'll sell. Trying to tap into survival horror - like ZombiU did - isn't a good idea. Dead genres aren' the the place to go. But there are other areas where Nintendo could perform excellently. :yes:

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Zelda. I ain't dreamin', homeslice. ;)

The capabilities are there. I'm not saying "bust out wid teh reelustuicks!!!e1on". I'm saying bust out with something that'll sell. Trying to tap into survival horror - like ZombiU did - isn't a good idea. Dead genres aren' the the place to go. But there are other areas where Nintendo could perform excellently. :yes:

Give us a star fighter simulator game, like only the wii u's game pad can give us.

Not some of that arcade flying stuff. But where we have to manage power settings and what not. A game that needs the touch pad to have enough controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom